Twitter

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Crazy Busy

These last few weeks have been super-busy ones for me, and haven't really left me a lot of time for my own musings, but it's 9:30a.m. and I have the whole day in front of me, so I'll take a few moments with my first cuppa before heading out to the world of article-writing and parnassah (income).

I was invited to write on a unique blog in the States, MidlifeBlogger, and that was kind of fun. Who knew that 50-somethings like myself have a whole blogsphere where they can kvetch about being 50-something? I joined in.

And then, basically, I've been writing a lot. I'm continuing the development of my website, another project that I'm not sure where it will take me, but in the meantime, it's fun and a lot of people have told me that it's a helpful resource.Someone actually saw my advertisement for home-made Safed sushi and ordered some for Purim, so I decided to get back into making the sushi, which I haven't done for several years (a friend took it over when I traveled to the States --with my blessing -- and when I returned I told her to just continue, but now she's left Safed and I'm going to try to start up again). I think that it's a good idea to do something besides writing and I'm not quite ready to do house-cleaning.




No comments: