Twitter

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Reasons to Work at Home

1. More exercise. (2 dogs + four pleading eyes = an extra daily walk)
2. I don't have to go into a tailspin when the repairman is scheduled to come.
3. I don't have to go into a tailspin when it starts raining and the laundry is hanging outside.
4. When an upcoming course is offered that interests me, I can say "yes". First time in my life.
5. I can jump from project to project as much as my ADHD-self wants...as long as it all gets done in the end, who cares.
6. Lots of time to experiment and try new things, projects, ideas
7. I pay so much for my house...I get to enjoy it!
8. Sun streams in as I work....I may not shock my doctor the next time that I have a blood test when she says "you haven't got a drop of vitamin D in your body"
9. 10:00a.m. in my jammies? No problem
10. People in my guestroom? I actually get to talk to them! (isn't that what it's all about? I mean, remember Bob Newhart's old show with the Vermont inn? And all the interesting people who stayed there? Well, now I can finally do the same thing, across the pond....)
11. Good coffee (or as good as I buy)
 

No comments: