And the other side of the coin
1. Jammies at 10:00a.m. Not cool.
2. Kids, neighbors, everyone expects that because you're "at home anyway," you have plenty of time to chat, help everyone out, etc.
3. Five feet away from the kitchen. Problematic.
4. Conversation with another human being can be sporadic.
5. Things that you didn't use to notice (leaves piling up, cat's scratch marks on the furniture)...you start to notice.
6. You can nap in the middle of the day -- and do so.
7. Your kids think that you've become a bum.
8. When the weather is bright, sunny and warm, especially after a stretch of rainy cold weather -- you want to be OUTSIDE... and since there's nothing stopping you....