Twitter

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hetro, Homo, Single, Double.....

Someone posted this on FB today.....evidently this young man was raised by two lesbian parents and turned out to be the kind of young man that any parent would be proud of.

Now I'm not exactly what you'd describe as "liberal." But it's pretty much escaped me as to why anyone would care what other people do in their bed. If they have issues about religion or any other theoretical or philosophical questions about their sexuality, that's between them and their God. I have enough of my own issues to improve...I don't need anybody else's.

Frankly, I wouldn't have minded having a second adult around to help me raise my kids. There's still time.....one 15-year-old in the middle of adolescence left to go. Different bedrooms though.....

No comments: