Chili for the Frum Vegetarian
1. Make your tomato sauce. One nice big sauce for everyone. Divide -- 2/3rds and 1/3rd. Set aside.
2. Boil red beans which soaked overnight.
3. Boil white beans which soaked overnight.
4. Put white beans in a food processor and puree. Set aside.
5. Find two more pots (actually, all these containers is the hard part)
6. Put your red beans in the pots -- 2/3rds and 1/3rd.
7. Find a pan and saute ground beef.
8. Add beef to the 2/3rds beans-pot.
9. Add pureed white beans to the 1/3rd red beans pot.
10. Add 2/3rds sauce to the 2/3rds red beans pot
11. Add 1/3rd sauce to the 1/3rd red beans pot.
12. Give yourself points if you didn't mix anything, because the 1/3rd consumer will not eat anything that has TOUCHED meat.
13. Wash all the used pots. Bummer.
14. Get ready to make snitzels. Chicken and, of course, tofu. Remember, tofu first.