Twitter

Thursday, July 14, 2011

After a short hiatus.....(OK, it's been a year....)

Not that I don't have things to write about, but I spend all my free time writing content for money....no complaints, since I just installed an AIR CONDITIONER yesterday in my house! Paid for by my content writing.

On the downside, the content writing mainly concerns titles like "Roller Skating in Ekert Park Montana", "and "How to care for your muskrat during the summertime". Eh, what the heck, it keeps me solvent.

I did have a rather interesting assignment a few weeks ago. A lawyer who I met wanted me to write for his blog. It wasn't exactly up my alley either, though it's nice to remember, once in awhile, that there's a big wide world out there.

Hagai, my 18-year-old, is home for the week from the army. He finished advanced basic training and will be heading up to "litfoss haKav" (hold down the line) in the Golan.On the one hand, it'll be nice to have him closer. On the other hand, things are expected to heat up in September, when the Palestinians are expected to declare their state, and they're expecting the Syrians to try to cross the border again, and.....my heart is in my stomach.

But, we do have an air conditioner sitting in the living room right now! So excited.

No comments: