Twitter

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Getting (and Staying) Organized

A constant source of conversation among my friends is how to manage a household while working. I thought that, after 24 years of being a working mother, I had found most of the tricks of the trade, but an interesting book with some ideas and and helpful suggestions is
JewishLifeOrganized by a "Jewish Organizer".

A lot of it is common sense. I'd always prided myself on having figured out what's needed to keep everything running properly (especially as a single mother), and was proud when my friends would tell me how organized I was. The book, however, has some new thoughts and suggestions that I hadn't considered, and the time that one can save by implementing many of these ideas make the price of the book worthwhile.

No comments: