Every night, I make a list of the things that need doing.
This is BEFORE and AFTER an 8-hour work day, in addition to the household chores.
- check out cell phone for Margalit
- 30 shekels for B'nai Akiva for Margalit
- Dentist appointments for all
- call Pamela about extra curricular group for Margalit
- 80 shekels for Hagai -- math book
- 200 shekels for Avishai -- books
- get Ariella's money to her -- Euros that she forgot in Tzfat, that she'll need in Italy
- Iron tablets for Yochi
- Kupat Cholim coverage for Avishai; to reapply after the army
- get back matress that we loaned to Shula
- check on digital camera, in shop
- fruits and vegetables
- Calgeron...Hagai's sore throat
- get back house key from Lowenthals
- Tuesday morning dentist appointment for Margalit. Panoramic X-Ray, then back to the dentist.
- Monday evening teacher-parent meeting
- Tuesday meeting at school with staff
- Blistex for all of us
- Pay bills at Post Office.
- Photo album. Make copies of pictures to send to family
- thank you letter to Aunt R.
It's now Thursday, and I have a whole new list.
I'm also thinking about how to make a new effort at marketing my t-shirts, which don't move much at the Visitors Center. E-Bay? I don't even know where to start.
The office where I work is being renovated. I'm so excited! There's another office moving in with me, KabbalahTour. The guy who runs it will be bringing touring groups to Tzfat to give them a "Jewish Experience" with a Kabbalah twist. The project sounds good, and I'm pleased that I'll be working in a more-professional-looking office.
A large part of my work day involves surfing the net to find where to put links for Livnot, and information about it. Problem is, once I start surfing, I jump from link to link and get involved in looking at the different sites -- never mind all the blogs. VERY hard to concentrate on what I'm supposed to be doing.