Twitter

Monday, August 14, 2006

There's no place like home. Really.

We did it. Got in the car and headed back to Tzfat this morning, cease fire or not...it was just time. The journey, once I got out of Jerusalem (had to fix a leaky tire and get someone to check the oil, which is buried under the driver's seat in a Nissan Largo) was quick and easy, and we were back by 2:00p.m. It was great to see Ariella again, and Everyone is in a great mood. Of course the video is on now, but now that the clothes are put away and some initial food shopping has been completed, I'm starting to relax.

It is so great to be home. Lots to do here -- I'm making a list, there's so much. But I'm hoping that life can get back to normal now, and I can begin to catch up on cleaning the house, talking to friends, work, bills, health issues....this past month, in many ways, was kind of like living in Neverland, and I hope to look forward to getting back to Realland.

Of course, I have my doubts about this cease-fire.....

No comments: