- Stopped at the supermarket on the way home for tofu. None.
- Fed dogs and cats
- Put chicken backs on to cook for dogs/cats dinners for the next week
- Gave Margalit 20 shekels for a ball
- Wiped down the last of the bookshelves (yes, I know that I said that I wouldn't do anything that wasn't necessary for Pesach, but they were full of dust, and if not now....never!
- Did the tops of the bookshelves, (schlepped in a ladder) which haven't seen a human hand for years. Got rid of unnecessary stuff.
- Took down 2 loads of laundry that had been hanging.
- Put another load of laundry in the washing machine.
- Wiped down drawers in girls' room.
- Washed floor in boys' room.
- Washed floor in girls' room.
- Fielded phone calls.
- Made dinner -- fried fish, mashed potatos, salad. Set table, put out everything. Made hard-boiled eggs for Yochi, who doesn't eat fish. Margalit ate most of the eggs.
- Cleaned up from dinner.
- Discovered that Yoda (ginger cat) had somehow gotten something on his back. Gave cat a bath. (a whole blog in and of itself!)
- Put a load in the washing machine.
- Dessert for dessert-eaters.
- Put Margalit to bed. (15-minute activity, since she uses that time to tell me everything that's happened in her life, and she likes do do a relaxation exercise that we've begun to do)
- Recopied my address book into a read-able format.
- Washed the after-dinner coffee/mocca/hot chocolate mugs.
this morning, I woke up at 6:30a.m. Had to be at work at 8:30a.m. Before work, I:
- Woke up Yochi and Margalit.
- supervised Margalit's dressing/preparing her backpack
- Made Margalit's grilled cheese, vegetables, snack
- Made my Weight-Watchers food for the day. Counted 10 points. (I get my other 10 points at supper).
- filled the dogs' water bowl.
- filled the dogs' food bowl.
- filled the cats' food bowl.
- Fed Bagheera and Miranda (cats who distain dry food)
- Got Margalit out the door with her friends
- Hung laundry from last night
- Prepared the bedrooms downstairs for renters
- Closed and locked windows throughout the house
- Took out garbage.
Got to work at 8:30a.m. (OK, it was more like 8:35a.m.)
When I pray, I basically just ask God to give me strength.
Heard through the grapevine that Ariella is back in Tzfat, staying at her father's house, suspended (or expelled) from her latest school. How much can one person worry?